Successful case: HAPARI
HAPARI is a fashion swimwear brand for young women founded in 2005. It took six months to get a return on advertising spending of 6. 6 times.
HAPARI is a store that already has its own clothing store and has its own products. Here I will not introduce how to choose appropriate swimwear products, build a store, design a store and transport problems. The following is just about marketing.
The successful method of HAPARI is as follows:
1. Check out user search trends:
HAPARI used Google trends to find the most recent period of user searches and found that swimwear searches peak in the U. S. from march to July 2019.
Looking at global trends, February to August 2019 is when searches are highest.
Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest are also available to see what users have posted about the swimsuit.
From this trend, the swimsuit advertisement in the United States starts from February every year, enters the golden period and reaches its peak in June. After July, the user demand decreases and it is no longer suitable for promotion.
HAPARI ran ads for six months from January to June 2018.
2. Determine promotion platform:
According to the social media report, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter are the media channels with the most traffic at present. We can select several of the above platforms for marketing promotion.
Because facebook is the most mature platform for marketing on social media, HAPARI chose to place ads and marketing campaigns on facebook.
Install facebook pixel and Google analytics code on the site before advertising.
3. Conduct product research and look at successful competitors.
Spies see their copywriters see their repositioning see their channels. Here’s an example of a free ad spy tool:
Search for “swimwear” in bigspy and select “Sort By Like” to Sort the ads users Like. Analyze the copywriting, ideas, titles, and cta types they adopt.
Through simple analysis, it can be seen that the advertisement most favored by users USES video advertising style. The title used is:
Up To 40% OFF ~ 70% OFF,
Free Shipping World Wide!
4. Create a converted AD campaign optimized for purchases, even if your account is new.
Create three AD sets with an AD budget of $3 to $5. Aimed at a broad audience, HAPARI attracts people who have never visited its site before. In order to attract a larger target audience, HAPARI narrowed the field by geography, age and gender.
5. Three copies of advertisements are made for each adset, and each copy has the same advertisement image.
Test different things based on the product split of other AD sets in this AD, such as different AD copy from different angles. Note: at each point, only one element changes and the rest remains unchanged.
6. If it is on sale, please keep it for 3 days. If there is no sales, continue to optimize. Continue with the other 2 products.
If the sale lets the AD run for another 3 days. And see if there are any more sales. View the best converted ads. Increase the budget to $10. And continue to run the winning ads, and close the lost ads.
7. Split test different elements in the program, such as split test title, split test color, split test button. Now you have the highest conversion channel available.
Create other $10 AD campaigns. The size of the audience group of 10 or so should not exceed 200k. When this file was created. See from your previous results what kind of audience brought you about. Age group, male or female, on PC or mobile phone, further on Android or IOS, and use these Settings.
8. Continue this operation until you have 500 purchases. Once you reach 500 sales, all your target audience will create a similar look and use a similar look.
9. Extended time with return on advertising expenditure equal to or greater than 2 continuously increases adset’s budget. A $20 AD pack. Run 20 30 or you can handle a lot. A small budget reduces switching costs. Also, it depends on the amount of traffic you generate through up-selling and follow-ups.
HAPARI’s method: first, create Photo Ads, locate users’ age, geographical location, gender, etc., and place a large number of Ads to attract more users. After a period of advertising testing and Facebook Pixel analysis, HAPARI also used the positioning strategy of Lookalike Audiences to gain more accurate users.
The two activities cost $1,200 a day to keep the variables consistent.